Q3 2023 Highlights
- New logo and expansion revenue surpassed revenue churn in the third quarter
- Revenue churn declined more than 24% from the fourth quarter 2022, and more than 35% sequentially
- Record Applications bookings in the third quarter increased approximately 150% from the second quarter
- New logo bookings grew almost 400% and upsell bookings were up almost 300%, sequentially, in the third quarter
- Notable wins for Applications include a €250 billion automotive group in Europe, and a domestic pet supplies retailer. Renewals include an Asian airline and a large AI semiconductor company. Upsells were with a large hardware company in Asia, a leading health food company in the U.S., a unicorn e-commerce marketplace in Brazil and a media company in India
- New product release of API Security solution in general availability
- Introduced enterprise-level Protect and Perform Applications Bundles, combining Tier-1 web performance capabilities with a full-spectrum web security suite and enterprise-level Security Operations Center (SOC) support services – all in a single, comprehensive package, thus eliminating complex billing structures and unpredictable costs
- Awarded “Competitive Strategy Leadership Award” by Frost & Sullivan and “Overall Web Security Solution of The Year” by CyberSecurity Breakthrough Awards. Edgio is also a finalist in InfoWorld's Technology of the Year awards for DevOps Security
- On track to operationalize approximately $85-90 million of expected run-rate cost savings, by end of 2023 and forecasted higher by end of 2024
Blocking 16 DDoS attacks every minute
Streaming over 18 billion minutes of content every month
November 28, 2023
November 16, 2023
November 14, 2023
Environmental, Social & Governance
We seek to do our part in reducing carbon emissions by partnering with vendors that share our visions. We invest in innovating the delivery of our products and services to benefit our clients while positively impacting the environment and addressing climate change risks.
Social Responsibility, Culture, and Talent
We invest in our employees and collaborate with our clients, communities, investors, and vendors to create a culture of diversity, equity, inclusion, and respect. We seek to develop a sense of belonging and focus on empowering women and minorities, operating ethically, and supporting our local communities.
We believe strong corporate governance is the foundation for delivering on our commitments. Edgio promotes strong oversight, transparency, and risk management at all levels of our organization to ensure we are operating at the highest level of integrity in our global business. We’re committed to building a culture dedicated to ethical business behavior and responsible corporate activity.