Q2 2023 Highlights
- QTD Applications bookings already ahead of second quarter levels with new client wins and existing client expansion
- QTD Applications bookings more than doubled from bookings in 1Q 2023
- Customer churn was 1% in the second quarter versus 4% in 4Q22 and logo churn declined 40% in the same period
- Continued new product momentum with API Security solution in General Availability
- Awarded “Competitive Strategy Leadership Award” by Frost & Sullivan
- On track to operationalize approximately $85-90 million of expected run rate cost savings, by end of 2023 and forecasted higher by end of 2024
- Bolstered leadership team with the appointment of Todd Hinders as Chief Revenue Officer
- Notable wins for Applications include a 15,000 employee safety & security solutions company in Europe, a leading Asian webtoon company, a leading global consumer brand and an IR500 domestic pet supplies retailer.
- Achieved Amazon Web Services (AWS) Retail Competency designation with Edgio’s Applications Platform and Uplynk now available in AWS Marketplace.
Blocking 16 DDoS attacks every minute
Streaming over 18 billion minutes of content every month
September 12, 2023
September 11, 2023
August 31, 2023
Events & Presentations
September 12, 2023 at 4:30 PM EDT
July 19, 2023 at 4:30 PM EDT
December 6, 2022 at 3:25 PM EST
Environmental, Social & Governance
We seek to do our part in reducing carbon emissions by partnering with vendors that share our visions. We invest in innovating the delivery of our products and services to benefit our clients while positively impacting the environment and addressing climate change risks.
Social Responsibility, Culture, and Talent
We invest in our employees and collaborate with our clients, communities, investors, and vendors to create a culture of diversity, equity, inclusion, and respect. We seek to develop a sense of belonging and focus on empowering women and minorities, operating ethically, and supporting our local communities.
We believe strong corporate governance is the foundation for delivering on our commitments. Edgio promotes strong oversight, transparency, and risk management at all levels of our organization to ensure we are operating at the highest level of integrity in our global business. We’re committed to building a culture dedicated to ethical business behavior and responsible corporate activity.