Q3 2022 Highlights
- Revenue growth of 119% year-over-year, and 63% quarter-over-quarter
- GAAP Gross margin of 30.5%, increased 180 basis points year over year
- Pipeline growth of 75% since the beginning of the year, with Applications growing at much higher rates
- Record Bookings quarter for Applications with momentum into 4Q22
- Capital expenditure of 1.8% of revenue was a 6-year low
- More than $20 million of run rate synergies have been implemented, ahead of plan
Latest Quarterly EarningsShow all
Blocking 16 DDoS attacks every minute
Streaming over 18 billion minutes of content every month
March 13, 2023
February 23, 2023
February 2, 2023
Events & Presentations
December 6, 2022 at 3:25 PM EST
November 17, 2022 at 12:05 PM EST
November 15, 2022 at 3:00 PM EST
Environmental, Social & Governance
We seek to do our part in reducing carbon emissions by partnering with vendors that share our visions. We invest in innovating the delivery of our products and services to benefit our clients while positively impacting the environment and addressing climate change risks.
Social Responsibility, Culture, and Talent
We invest in our employees and collaborate with our clients, communities, investors, and vendors to create a culture of diversity, equity, inclusion, and respect. We seek to develop a sense of belonging and focus on empowering women and minorities, operating ethically, and supporting our local communities.
We believe strong corporate governance is the foundation for delivering on our commitments. Edgio promotes strong oversight, transparency, and risk management at all levels of our organization to ensure we are operating at the highest level of integrity in our global business. We’re committed to building a culture dedicated to ethical business behavior and responsible corporate activity.